At Chubb our aim is to process your claim as quickly as possible.
On this page you can find details for what to do in the event of an insured loss under your policy, how to submit your claim and an outline of the required documents to support your claim.
To avoid delay and to ensure your claim is handled promptly and efficiently, please take note of the details outlined for how to make a claim.
For assistance, please contact our Customer Service Representatives during office hours (Mondays to Fridays, 9.00am to 5.00pm, excluding Public Holidays) at +65 6398 8797.
What to Do When Faced With an Event That Is Insured Under Your Policy
- In respect of medical claims you should submit claims to your private health provider prior to lodgment with Chubb.
- All losses under Travel Documents must be reported to local authorities and written acknowledgment obtained.
- For liability claims do not make any admission or offer. Request the claim against you be put in writing.
How to Submit Your Claim
- You need to submit your claim within 30 days of the event giving rise to your claim.
- Submit your claim by using our Travel Online Claim Form.
- Complete ALL relevant sections & questions of the claim form that relate to your claim in full. Missing out details will usually result in us needing to contact you for clarification and delay the assessment of your claim.
- Ensure that you collate and attach to your claim form ALL the required supporting documents that relate to your claim. Failing to provide the required supporting documentation will usually result in us needing to contact you for clarification and delay the assessment of your claim.
- For prompt assessment of your claim submit your claim form and supporting documentation by using our Travel Online Claim Form.
- Once submitted you should expect to receive confirmation of your claim number within 3 days for emailed claims and within 5 days for posted claims.
- Should you have any query in relation to your claim including a status update please contact our Claims at TravelClaims.SG@Chubb.com remembering to quote your policy and claim number.
Required Documents to Submit in Support of Your Claim
All claims are required to be submitted with the following supporting documents:
- Completed Claim Form
- Travel booking confirmation and itinerary.
In addition to these the following additional supporting documents are required based on the type of claim you are submitting:
Benefit Being Claimed For
Proof of Loss Document
|Personal Accident: Accidental Death||
|Personal Accident: Permanent Total Disablement or
Personal Accident: Loss of Limbs or eyes
Personal Effects and Baggage; or
Personal Money; or Travel Documents